Wednesday, May 9, 2007

who was Cleopatra?

It seems like it's time to talk finances and future and dividing up more than just the cook books. However, I did wise up in one capacity. He kept offering to "talk" on the nights when he had the girls, therefore leading to me giving up my solo time. Well...I figured that one out (finally) and just said no for the last two nights, and then invited him to talk tonight, when I have the girls. This also means that we will be talking in my kitchen, not his :).....sneaky eh?

Topics? Mortgages, 401ks, child support, ....how fast can we file the papers? I'm going to need to stop and get beer before this whole thing starts.

Just thinking about it makes me want to shut my brain down and just play my guitar. Not an option today though. Just keep plugging along. I am lookimg forward to my newly downloaded foo fighters tonight.

So, it's real, it's time, divorce talk...tune in tomorrow for the general sense of who was reasonable and who was Cleopatra.

....at least it's the kind of weather where I know I can sit outside AFTEr the talking and just play guitar (badly), drink beer, and look at the stars. That is the plan for the end of this over-long Wednesday.

No comments: