Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blu

Sometimes it's not as easy as it looks. Looking around and just feeling a profound lack of motivation. All this "redefining myself" and "new chapter" is hard work. I don't really know what to say beyond that. I want drive fast, run away, hide. I instinctively understand the need to find comfort in my solitude, but I'm pretty sure that solitude is a calm and peaceful place, while loneliness is an empty place. Loneliness doesn't seem quite right. There is anger, a sense of injustice, and a big dose of "how did I let myself get so deep in the well?"

The answer: stand up from the keyboard and try and figure out how to cook a good dinner (steak and potatos) for my kids, then do homework with them, then just get to bed early.

BLog blather.....better than hiding in the back yard and having a cigarette....right?

No comments: