Friday, August 31, 2007

time for blogging

The good news is, I haven't watched TV in a very long time. The issue is that I am supposed to write a lot of reports for my work, and I keep drifting around on the blogs; barstools, theological/emotional meanderings, reports of life during divorce, then I get yelled at because I don't comment, then I get pissed because no one comments on mine - wow, Blogging really is like a high school click. There's the international blogspot crowd, the sensitive Xanga crowd, and then the frighteneing, no-way can I try that facebook addicts.

So this IS A POST. I will not (as some friends have tried) put torrid, mildly nausiating stories about foreskins here, nope, non of that.

I could resort to inviting lurid tales of erotic encounters in hopes of building readership.....but then I might have to start, and I'm a little too shy for that, even in the blogesphere!

2 comments:

Froog said...

"Torrid"??!!

Nauseating, possibly; torrid, no.

But hey, all publicity is good publicity. (Or it would be, if you'd put in a link to my foreskin story! Too coy for that?)

Welcome to Blogland. I look forward to more regular posts from you.

WB said...

OK maybe not torrid, perhaps horrid?