Saturday, August 18, 2007

crazy shit

ok, so I saw quite a few people today who have known me since I was 11 years old. Some I haven't seen in 20 years but that doesn't seem to matter. Most people were speechless when they heard about my imminent divorce, but now the cat is out of the bag and a whole new segment of the people of my life know that my marriage is ending. There was actually a bizzare bit of time spent catching up/hanging out/talking with the man who was quite possibly my first head over heels crush. It seems that his wife left him a few years ago, he has 4 kids, and is an actor in LA. The bizarre part was realizing the simple fact that 25 years after a child hood crush, it's conceivable I could go on a date with him. He gave no indication of such a thing, it just gave me pause to recognize that it was within the realm of possibility. crazy shit.

No comments: