Thursday, June 7, 2007

I like.....

I like Ben and Jerry's "everything but the..." twisted ice cream.

I like Magic Hat Circus Boy beer, and I like all Magic Hat beer because there is such wisdom to be found uder the cap, (ex. tonight's - "When your in a trance, don't take off your pants.", good stuff)

I like Mowing the lawn (see photo to the right).

I like getting mail that is NOT bills. Postcards and letters are rare inthe digital age, but a small package, even if t's something that I left at my brother's in NJ, it's great to open the mailbox and find something just for me. Even better when it's not something I left in NJ, and better yet when its a big box from my Dad that get's left on the front porch so I see it as I drive up to the big pine trees.

Life is good. Work is fun, need to ride the new bike more, kittens still pee where they shouldn't, but really? Life is Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like getting mail too...

And sending it...

Hmm...

L